Service Rules and Regulations
A. General Statement
- These rules and regulations set forth the terms and conditions under which electric service will be provided by the Cooperative.
- They shall apply to all classes of service and shall govern the terms of all contracts for such service except that the Cooperative reserves the right to enter into special contracts.
- Failure of the Cooperative to enforce any of the terms of these rules and regulations shall not be deemed as a waiver of the right to do so.
- These rules and regulations are subject to change from time to time without additional notice.
- It shall be the responsibility of Management to administer these regulations.
- Further delegation by Management may be made as necessary.
C. Ownership Rights and Deposits
- No ownership rights in any facilities provided by the Cooperative shall pass to any person as a result of any contribution or deposit made under these rules.
- No deposits or contributions made by the member shall be refundable unless expressly so provided in these rules.
D. Member Information
- Copies of the Cooperative’s rules and regulations and rate schedules for electric service are open to member inspection at the Cooperative's offices and are available upon request or at the Cooperative's website at www.morgransou.com.
- Other member requests for information will be addressed in accordance with Board of Director policy.
E. Member Complaints
- All member complaints will receive prompt and courteous attention.
- Every effort will be made to achieve complete member understanding and satisfaction in resolution of the complaints.
- Members will be provided the opportunity to discuss their concerns with the Board of Directors.