At the regular monthly Board meeting: December 19, 2018
- Approved the November 28, 2018 regular Board meeting minutes
- Approved two work order inventories and a special equipment inventory
- Reviewed and accepted the November financial report
- Reviewed and accepted the director and attorney expense reports for November
- Approved a director election to the IEA Board of Directors for three-year term; and named first and second alternates
- Elected a new Secretary-Treasurer
- Assigned Trustee and Alternate to ND REC Benefit Trust Board
- Approved auditor's engagement letter for audit of 2018 records
- Designated various Board representatives as voting delegates and alternates for upcoming meetings
- Approved attendance at various training and meetings
- Reviewed MGS senior staff department reports
- Heard the Co-General Managers/CEOs update, and reports on meetings attended
- Heard reports from various meetings the directors attended
- Held Executive Session
Upcoming regular Board meeting dates:
- January 28, 2019 - NDAREC, Mandan, ND - 19:30 a.m. CT
- February 27, 2019 - Mor-Gran-Sou, Flasher, ND - 10:30 a.m. CT
Members are welcome to attend the Board meetings at any time. Please contact Cindy at Mor-Gran-Sou via e-mail email@example.com, or phone 1-800-750-8212 or 597-3301, to confirm the meeting date and location if you wish to attend.
To place an item on the Agenda, please contact Board Chair Judge Barth or Co-General Manager/CEO Donald Franklund at 701-597-3301 at least one week in advance.
Members may obtain a copy of approved Board minutes by completing and returning the Request For Information or Data form. You can find this form at www.morgransou.com or contact the Flasher office to request a copy.
Note: The following forms are in Adobe PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download Acrobat Reader free of charge from Adobe's web site. This is a safe, fast and easy installation.