At the regular monthly Board meeting: June 24, 2020
- Approved the May 20, 2020 Regular Board meeting minutes
- Approved a special equipment capitalization
- Approved a work order inventory
- Approved the capital credit refund applications to estates and those age 80 and over
- Reviewed the monthly director's financial report
- Confirmed Board review of the financial report for May
- Reviewed delinquent summary report
- Reviewed senior staff department reports
- Heard planning status update for MGS's 2020 virtual Annual Meeting
- Heard legal counsel report
- Heard the Co-General Managers/CEOs update, and reports on meetings
- Heard director report from virtual meeting attended
- Heard update on Southwest Power Pool
- Heard update on Cooperative's ongoing response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Set the proposed location for the July Board meeting
- Approved revised load forecast
- Approved allocation of 2019 capital credits
- Approved 2020 overhead percentage charge
- Approved amendment to property purchase agreement
- Reviewed CoBank director election information
- Viewed CFC candidate information
Upcoming regular Board meeting dates:
- July 17, 2020 - location pending
- August 26, 2020 - location: tentative Mandan
Members are welcome to attend the Board meetings at any time. Please contact Cindy Ternes at Mor-Gran-Sou via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 1-800-750-8212 or 597-3301, to confirm the meeting date and location if you wish to attend.
To place an item on the Agenda, please contact Co-General Manager/CEO Donald Franklund at 701-597-3301 or Chair Casey Wells at least one week in advance.
Members may obtain a copy of approved Board minutes by completing and returning the Request For Information or Data form. You can find this form at www.morgransou.com or contact the Flasher office to request a copy.
Note: The following forms are in Adobe PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download Acrobat Reader free of charge from Adobe's web site. This is a safe, fast and easy installation.