At the regular monthly Board meeting: January 29, 2020
- Approved the December 18, 2019 Board meeting minutes
- Approved a special equipment capitalization
- Approved a work order inventory
- Reviewed and accepted the director and attorney expense reports
- Approved the capital credit refund applications to estates and those age 80 and over
- Reviewed the unaudited financial report for December
- Heard update on Southwest Power Pool
- Reviewed senior staff department reports
- Heard the Co-General Managers/CEOs updates, and reports on meetings they had attended
- Heard reports from various meetings, training, and events the directors had attended
- Confirmed director attendance at upcoming meetings
- Reviewed CoBank notice for 2020 director election
- Directors completed annual REPAC and ACRE memberships
- Approved audit engagement letter for 2019 records
- Directors held Executive Session with auditor
- Approved annual renewal of the Mutual Aid Agreement
- Approved the annual CIO Red Flag Report
- Nominating Committee was invited for discussion and lunch
- Approved 2019 physical inventory adjustment
- Discussed proposed Bylaw amendments for 2020
- Held Executive Session
Upcoming regular Board meeting dates:
- February 26, 2020 - MGS office, Flasher, ND
- March 25, 2020 - NDAREC Board room, Mandan, ND
Members are welcome to attend the Board meetings at any time. Please contact Cindy Ternes at Mor-Gran-Sou via e-mail email@example.com, or phone 1-800-750-8212 or 597-3301, to confirm the meeting date and location if you wish to attend.
To place an item on the Agenda, please contact Co-General Manager/CEO Donald Franklund at 701-597-3301 or Chair Casey Wells at least one week in advance.
Members may obtain a copy of approved Board minutes by completing and returning the Request For Information or Data form. You can find this form at www.morgransou.com or contact the Flasher office to request a copy.
Note: The following forms are in Adobe PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download Acrobat Reader free of charge from Adobe's web site. This is a safe, fast and easy installation.