At the regular monthly Board meeting: March 21, 2018
- Approved the February 21, 2018 regular Board meeting minutes
- Approved three work order inventories and a special equipment inventory
- Approved capital credit refunds to estates and those age 80 and over
- Reviewed and accepted the February financial report
- Reviewed and accepted the director's expense report for February
- Heard reports on the last two Nominating Committee meetings
- Accepted the 2018 candidates for the MGS Board of Directors from the Nominating Committee
- Approved update of signatories for bank authorization
- Approved a new bank account and approved signatories
- Approved CFC Bank authorization resolution
- Reviewed requests for RESCO Board of Directors candidate and CFC Financial Position on CFC Board
- Heard the Co-General Managers/CEOs update, and reports on several meetings attended
- Heard reports from various meetings/training the directors attended
- Reviewed department reports
- Held Executive Sessions
Upcoming regular Board meeting dates:
- April 25, 2018 - Mandan - 9:00 a.m. CT - NDAREC Board room
- May 30, 2018 - Flasher - 9:00 a.m. CT - Mor-Gran-Sou Board room
- June 20, 2018 - Mandan - 9:00 a.m. CT - NDAREC Board room
Members are welcome to attend the Board meetings at any time. Please contact Cindy at Mor-Gran-Sou via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1-800-750-8212 or 597-3301, to confirm the meeting date and location if you wish to attend.
To place an item on the Agenda, please contact Board Chair Judge Barth or Co-General Manager/CEO Donald Franklund at 701-597-3301 at least one week in advance.
Members may obtain a copy of approved Board minutes by completing and returning the Request For Information or Data form. You can find this form at www.morgransou.com or contact the Flasher office to request a copy.
Note: The following forms are in Adobe PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download Acrobat Reader free of charge from Adobe's web site. This is a safe, fast and easy installation.