At the regular monthly Board meeting: August 29, 2018
- Held annual reorganization of officers
- Approved the July 20, 2018 regular Board meeting minutes
- Reviewed the July 20, 2018 Annual Meeting minutes
- Approved a work order inventory and a special equipment inventory
- Approved capital credit refunds to estates and those age 80 and over
- Reviewed and accepted the July financial report
- Reviewed and accepted the attorney and director's expense reports for July
- Approved the Innovative Energy Alliance Cooperative 2019 Budget
- Approved participation in Western States Power Corporation for 2019
- Changed location and time of September Board meeting
- Approved dates and tentative locations for 2019 Board meetings
- Reviewed 2018 Annual Meeting statistics and evaluations
- Approved setting the date and location for the 2019 Annual Meeting
- Annual policy training for directors on code of conduct and ethics, conflict of interest, harassment in the workplace, and equal employment opportunity held in Executive Session
- Approved attendance at various meetings, and assigned voting delegates/alternates
- Heard the Co-General Managers/CEOs update, and reports on several meetings attended
- Heard reports from various meetings the directors attended
- Held Executive Session
Upcoming regular Board meeting dates:
- September 26, 2018 - Mandan, NDAREC Board room - 9:00 a.m. CT
- October 31, 2018 - Flasher - 9:30 a.m. CT
- November 28, 2018 - Mandan, NDAREC Board room - 10:30 a.m. CT
Members are welcome to attend the Board meetings at any time. Please contact Cindy at Mor-Gran-Sou via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1-800-750-8212 or 597-3301, to confirm the meeting date and location if you wish to attend.
To place an item on the Agenda, please contact Board Chair Judge Barth or Co-General Manager/CEO Donald Franklund at 701-597-3301 at least one week in advance.
Members may obtain a copy of approved Board minutes by completing and returning the Request For Information or Data form. You can find this form at www.morgransou.com or contact the Flasher office to request a copy.
Note: The following forms are in Adobe PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download Acrobat Reader free of charge from Adobe's web site. This is a safe, fast and easy installation.