At the regular monthly Board meeting: October 31, 2018
- Approved the September 26, 2018 regular Board meeting minutes
- Approved a work order inventory and a special equipment inventory
- Approved capital credit refunds to estates and those age 80 and over
- Reviewed and accepted the September financial report
- Reviewed and accepted the director's and attorney expense reports for September
- Approved capital credit general refund for 2018
- Per policy, set 2019 maximum amount for retirement to estates and those age 80 and over
- Reviewed and accepted IRS Form 990
- Approved a rate schedule revision
- Reviewed preliminary 2019 budget
- Accepted members to serve on the Nominating Committee
- Appointed Board representative to assist Nominating Committee
- Approved deadline dates for 2019 Declaration of Candidacy
- Discussed rural broadband
- Approved attendance at various meetings
- Reviewed MGS senior staff department reports
- Heard the Co-General Managers/CEOs update, and reports on meetings attended
- Heard reports from various meetings the directors attended
- Held Strategic Planning
- Held Executive Session
Upcoming regular Board meeting dates:
- November 28, 2018 - Mandan, NDAREC Board room - 10:30 a.m. CT
- December 19, 2018 - Mandan, NDAREC Board room - 10:30 a.m. CT
Members are welcome to attend the Board meetings at any time. Please contact Cindy at Mor-Gran-Sou via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1-800-750-8212 or 597-3301, to confirm the meeting date and location if you wish to attend.
To place an item on the Agenda, please contact Board Chair Judge Barth or Co-General Manager/CEO Donald Franklund at 701-597-3301 at least one week in advance.
Members may obtain a copy of approved Board minutes by completing and returning the Request For Information or Data form. You can find this form at www.morgransou.com or contact the Flasher office to request a copy.
Note: The following forms are in Adobe PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download Acrobat Reader free of charge from Adobe's web site. This is a safe, fast and easy installation.