At the regular monthly Board meeting: March 25, 2020
- Approved the February 26, 2020 Board meeting minutes
- Approved a special equipment capitalization
- Approved a work order inventory
- Approved the capital credit refund applications to estates and those age 80 and over
- Reviewed the director's expense report
- Reviewed the financial report for February
- Heard update on Southwest Power Pool
- Reviewed senior staff department reports
- Heard the Co-General Managers/CEOs updates, and reports on meetings they had attended
- Heard reports from various meetings the directors had attended
- Accepted the Nominating Committee's recommendation of the 2020 director candidates
- Tabled proposed bylaw amendments for one year
- Approved candidate nomination for RESCO 2020 director election
- Approved purchase agreement between IEA and MGS
- Approved CFC line-of-credit
- Reviewed updated information on NDAREC proposed facility improvements
- Heard update on Cooperative response to the coronavirus pandemic
Upcoming regular Board meeting dates:
- April 22, 2020 - Conference call
- May 20, 2020 - pending; conference call or in-person at Flasher office
Members are welcome to attend the Board meetings at any time. Please contact Cindy Ternes at Mor-Gran-Sou via e-mail email@example.com, or phone 1-800-750-8212 or 597-3301, to confirm the meeting date and location if you wish to attend.
To place an item on the Agenda, please contact Co-General Manager/CEO Donald Franklund at 701-597-3301 or Chair Casey Wells at least one week in advance.
Members may obtain a copy of approved Board minutes by completing and returning the Request For Information or Data form. You can find this form at www.morgransou.com or contact the Flasher office to request a copy.
Note: The following forms are in Adobe PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download Acrobat Reader free of charge from Adobe's web site. This is a safe, fast and easy installation.